Monday, October 03, 2005

 

I have always wanted

I have always wanted to be a slave, but the fear and uncertainty and lack of a willing partner have not lead me onto the right path. But recently I have found a woman who just might be able to take me where I have wanted to go. We have talked a little about submission and tops and bottoms, but nothing definite. So the other day we are chatting online, of course for me being able to say what I really want without having to look the other person in the eye is a big enabler for me.
“What do you want? “
“I want you to tie me up and do what ever you want.”
“No, tell me what you want or you won’t get anything.”
Can I tell this woman what I really want and not have her think I’m a freak or just fucking crazy. Well, I take the plunge and say:
“I want you to make me your slave and do with me anything you want. I want you to tie me to the bed and fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock in my ass and your fingers in my pussy. I want to feel you on top of me and behind me and I want you to make me beg for relief.”
Silence
Did I turn her off, have I lost her forever?
“Do you have a safety word?”
My panties are immediately soaked.
“yes”
“what is it”
“Sunshine” Can I really say this word if I need to at the right time or will I just beg for her to stop. I don’t really know but just have to trust my self preservation on this.
“I’ll be over after work, I expect you to be wet and ready for me”
That was all, no I’ll call or do you need anything. I think I might cum right here. But I think that might make her mad and I’m afraid of what that might entail.

I wait for her to come over after work and am amazingly wet and hard and terrified.
I hear her at the door and want to run away but to where, my place is not that big and deep down I don’t really want to go anywhere. I don’t really know what to expect, only what I have read and what I hope for, what if she isn’t what I want or need. But what if she is all I really need?

She walks in and looks at me and says, “Are you wet?” I think I might just float away I am so wet. “Yes”
“Are you ready?”
“No, but I am willing”

“Go to the bedroom and wait for me. Don’t do anything but stand inside the door.”

My heart almost stops and my clit just about jumps out of my pants. What do I say? Yes or Yes Ma’am? I settle for yes.

I go into the bedroom and stand there just inside the door. Waiting has never been so hard or seemed so long. I hear her in the bathroom, flushing the toilet and hear the sink running. Is she strapping on a different dildo than we have used before or is it the same one or maybe nothing at all. That thought makes me sad and scared at the same time. What else could she have planned if not a dildo. I stand and wait.

The bathroom door opens and she walks into the room. “I am going to take you to places you have never dreamed of and you will want to go.” “Yes Ma’am” Seems like the right thing to say and it must be as she smiles at me. “Good”

She takes my face in her hands and kisses me like she is going to devour me and I almost fall down right there. I kiss her back hard and willing and I hope with a huge amount of fuck me till I’m yours. Her hands are on my shoulders and then on my breasts, not on my nipples that will come later. She bites my neck and then my ears and I am so hot I could almost scream right now. What will she ask, what if I can’t do it? What if I can? She takes off my shirt and touches my bare skin and runs her hands along the edge of my bra. I just want her to tear off my clothes and fuck me right here on the floor. She kisses me again and say’s “I want to fuck you until you scream for mercy”. Does she know I want to lick her feet? I say “yes please”. She takes off my shoes and socks and then looks at me and says, “Take off your pants, real slow and let me watch”. I tremble as I unzip my pants and pull them down. I am standing there in my underwear and she is fully clothed. She pushes her hand between my legs and rubs my pussy hard and fast. I can feel how wet I am against her hand. All I can think about is how much I want to feel her cock inside of me and how hard my clit is. She reaches down and takes off my panties and slides her finger inside of my pussy lips. I moan out loud and she stops.

She gets on her knees and pushes her face against my mound and puts her tongue on my clit and slowly runs it back and forth. All I want is more and push myself against her face. She stops and stands up. “Never do anything I don’t tell you to do or I will leave”. Do I believe her or is this just part of the game? I promise myself to try; I don’t want her to leave, especially as I am so hot I just want to be fucked raw.
Take off my shirt, she says. I do this. Take off my bra, of course I do this, she has the most amazing breasts I have ever seen. Small and firm with large and long nipples, I just get wet when I think of them. “Get on your knees”, my heart lurches and I look at her. No indecisiveness there. I go down onto my knees. “Take off my boots and socks.” I have a little trouble with the laces because my hands are shaking so hard but I manage. I look up and she is smiling at me, “you look good at my feet.” I wish I could see this image but only in my mind. I think about putting mirrors on the ceiling and how this would look but then she says, “Take off my pants.” I reach up and undo her zipper and pull down her pants and for the first time notice she is sporting an amazing hard on. This is not the normal dildo we have been using, my clit jumps and I can almost feel the wetness ooze out of me. She wears men’s underwear as most butches do and I love it. I want to reach up and feel her cock and start to but she tells me no. I stop and look up into her face and wait. She reaches down and takes my nipples into hers fingers and starts to pull and rub and stroke them. I can feel them getting harder and my pussy getting wetter. She drops to her knees and pulls one nipple and then the other into her mouth, so warm and wet and hard. I love when she bites me. I groan and moan and twist around. “Don’t move” I hold as still as I can, her hand is between my legs and rubbing my clit. Just when I almost scream she stops and stands up. She looks down and tells me to take off her underwear. She is wearing a much larger dildo than she has used on me before and I guess my eyes tell her this as she asks if I think I can take it. I will try and am greedily anticipating feeling it inside of me. She looks down and me asks me if I want to touch it. Of course I do and it feels good in my hand. I want to take into my mouth and give this woman the best blow job she has ever had. Will she let me and can I do this on my own without getting punished? I look her in the eye and suck her cock into my mouth and am rewarded by her eyes rolling back into her head and hearing her moan. I still worry about doing something wrong but decide it is worth the risk, as I suck her cock and stroke it with my hand I can smell her pussy. Some how I know that touching her is off limits and I manage to contain myself. I take her as deep as I can into my mouth and lick and tease her cock as if it was made of flesh, I know for her it is. After a while she stops me and tells me to lay face down on the bed. She tells me to keep my eyes closed and I hear her doing something, I am pretty sure it is the lube bottle being opened. She pushes my legs apart and I feel her fingers probing and searching for the wettest spot and then she pushes them inside of me. Oh, it feels so good and I rock back on her hand. She tells me don’t move or I’ll stop. This is going to be really hard but I tell her Yes, Ma’am and try to comply. She pulls out anyway and waits. I keep my eyes closed and wait for her, what is she going to do? She gets off the bed and turns me so I am head toward the top and I feel her going for the ropes. At least I hope that is what she is doing. She takes first one hand then the other and puts them in the restraints and then ties them to the top of the headboard. Then she puts a blindfold on me and it seems as if my hearing gets much better. I can’t figure out what that sound is so I wait. She pushes a wedge under my stomach so my ass is lifted into the air. Then I feel her get back on the bed. I hear the bottle of lube being opened and then I feel her finger against my ass. Slowly she pushes one finger into me, more lube and then I think it is two fingers in my ass. It feels so good and I am moaning and pushing my ass against her like a cat in heat. She pulls her fingers out of me and then nothing. I wait with my ass in the air and my hands tied above me. Then I feel her push something against my ass and tells me I’m going to fuck you until you beg me to stop. I almost cum right then. She pushes more lube into my ass and then even more and finally I feel her push something against my asshole. It feels so big and I’m not sure I can take it, but she is slow and gentle and lets me lead and finally gets this amazingly huge cock in my ass. I feel so full and then she starts to rock back and forth and is fucking my ass. I can hear the lube in my ass and feel the rhythmic stroking. She asks do you like it, hell yes I do. Do I want more, Oh My God Yes I scream. She slides another dildo into my pussy and I can’t believe how full I feel. This is amazing. She is building up more speed fucking my ass and I feel that she is as deep as she can go when she pushes hard and goes in even further. I scream and start to fuck her back, I can feel my pussy clench down and my ass is doing a rhythmic throbbing of its own. Harder and faster she fucks me and harder and faster I fuck her back. My ass wants more and my pussy wants more and then she reaches under me and fingers my clit and I cum with loud screams and much bucking on her cock. When I’m finally still she is still inside of me and tells me….

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?