Friday, October 28, 2005

 

Leather

Leather

God what a long week, Kelly thought as she walked into her house. Sometimes the frustration just makes me want to walk away and disappear, but at least I have the next two days to enjoy. My big plans of seeing just how far I could push Stephanie had been running through my mind all day and finally the weekend was here. The box of new toys had arrived yesterday and they were cleaned and waiting in the bedroom, the excitement of it all was making me crazy. I had told Stephanie to be here at 6:30, bring dinner and to shower before she arrived. Now I just had to get ready.
Must turn up the heat, don’t want her to get cold, then making sure all the toys and implements were ready and accessible.  After a quick check all is in order and then off to the shower. As I climb in and let the warm water run over my body I get more excited thinking about all that I want to do to my new girl. Maybe I should relieve my own tension so I can tease her even more, slowly I runs my hand down my body and push my finger between my legs and circle my clit. Warmth flows through me and I stroke harder and faster and squeeze my nipples with my other hand. My clit is getting harder and my nipples are swollen and red, I pull on them and pinch myself with my nails. Faster my hand circles and my breathing gets loud and harsh and with one hard push on my clit I make myself cum long and loud. That’s so much better now I can concentrate on Stephanie without distraction. A quick wash and then into the bedroom to change, now comes the fun part. I strap on my new cock, this one is not so long but wider than my usual, but a butch has to accommodate her lady. Then the ass hugging leather pants, a leather vest and my favorite leather boots. A quick look around the house and all is in order and the timing is perfect as she hears a knock on the door. Stephanie is standing there wearing her favorite outfit, tight blue jeans and an off the shoulder black shirt. Her hair is that blue black that only the islanders seem to have, it is straight and hangs to the middle of her back and her eyes are the most amazing blue. How she got that hair and those eyes with bronze skin is the most incredible thing about her looks. Her body is full and firm with lots of curves and plenty of softness and an ass that just won’t quit.
I tell her to come in and put the dinner in the kitchen, she looks at me with those eyes and I can see some anticipation there and some fear. She asks, can I kiss you? I lean forward and kiss her long and hard. I’m glad she is into the game already as I have been thinking about her all day and what I want to do to her this weekend. I end the kiss and she turns to the kitchen, I tell her to make me a drink and bring it into the living room. Can I have one also she asks? Yes, but no beer, I hate the smell of it. I sit down in my chair and she comes into the room with our drinks. “Put them on the table and come here” She walks over to me and I tell her to stop and then to turn around slowly. She obeys and turns in a slow circle showing me her beautiful body. Once she is facing me again she stops and looks at me with questions in her eyes. “Take off you clothes one piece at a time and turn in a slow circle with every piece.” Stephanie looks at me with surprise and says what? I reach up and grab her and pull her down to me. “Never ask, just do. Do you understand?” I let her go and she stands up. “And as for your punishment you can tell me how you feel with every piece you take off.”  She just looks at me in amazement; we have never played quite like this before. But she is a good a girl and meekly says “yes, Ma’am.”
“Now start taking off your clothes.”
First she takes off her shoes and turns around slowly for me. “Tell me how you feel.”
“A little silly and kind of scared.”
Next comes her socks and the turn.
“I still feel silly but a little excited now.”
Then the shirt, she is getting into it a little now and takes it off real slow and then turns slowly and tells me her nipples are getting hard.
She is wearing my favorite bra, red lace with little flowers, she better be wearing the red thong underwear to match.
She reaches for her bra and I tell her no, the pants next.
Slowly she unbuttons her pants and pulls them over her hips, she steps out of them and I barely notice as she is wearing the red thongs to match.
She turns slowly and is standing in front of me in just her bra and panties and I ask her how do you feel?
She turns a little red and doesn’t seem to know what to say.
“Tell me or I’ll send you home”
“I feel naked and like you are inspecting me for flaws”
“You’re not naked yet”
I tell her to take her panties off next and she does, I know she feels very naked without them even though she is still wearing her bra.
“How do you feel now?” “Very exposed and scared.” “Good now take off your bra and stand with your back to me.” Now I can see the anticipation and the curiosity on her face. She unhooks her bra and lets it drop to the floor and turns her back to me. I slide out of my chair and pull her ass into my face. I can smell her wetness; I push her ass cheeks apart and push on her hole a little. She squirms against me; I smack her ass and tell her to stand still. I push my hand between her legs and pinch her clit; she gasps and almost moves but controls herself. “Now go into the kitchen and bring me my dinner.” I move back into my chair, pick up my drink and wait. A few moments later she comes from the kitchen with dinner and slowly walks across the floor to me. “Sit down at my feet and feed me.” She sinks to the floor at my feet and looks at me with those amazing blue eyes and asks can I cover myself. “NO, you will not be wearing any clothes for the next two days.” I am rewarded by a gasp and a little shudder from her. “Now feed me my dinner and don’t make a mistake.” I had asked her to bring sushi for dinner as I love it and I was planning on her feeding me, naked at my feet.  She is such a wonderful sight at my feet, no clothes just her skin between her and me. I love the feeling of protectiveness and lust this inspires in me. She feeds me slowly and carefully and I feed her also. Occasionally I reach down and stroke her nipples or pinch them and she shudders pleasantly at my touch. I can smell the wetness of her pussy and her nipples are hard and red under my hands. Finally we are done with dinner and she has been careful, not a drop has spilled and I am proud as this is her first time at this. ”Would you like a reward for being so good?” “Yes please if I may.” “Turn around and get on your hands and knees” I love the sight of a woman like that, so ready to be fucked and so accessible. I get out of my chair and kneel behind her and take a butt plug out of my pocket and a bottle of lube. I open her ass and push lube into it, she moans and pushes back against me. I push first one then two fingers into her ass. She is moaning and pushing hard against my hand, her ass is so nice and tight I love to be in it. I pull out my fingers and lube up the plug and push it against her ass and let her push back against me until the plug is fully inside of her. “How is that?” “Good” “can you stand?” “I think so” “OK, then clean up these dishes and don’t let that plug fall out.” “Yes, Ma’am.” She gets up and manages to get everything cleaned and put away while I sit and watch her and enjoy my drink. Once she is done I take her hand and without a word lead her into the bedroom and stop her at the door. I take a blindfold from the door handle and put it on her. “Get on the bed face up with your legs open and then don’t move.”  And like the good girl she is she obeys, I watch her as she finds her way to the bed and lays down and moves herself into the center. She lays there for a moment and then makes herself open her legs. Her pussy is so wet I can see it from across the room. I move to the head of the bed and take first one hand and then the other and put the restraints on them. I pull the ropes tight and make sure that she can’t move too much.  I push a wedge under her ass and push on the plug, it is still in tight. Now for the one of the new toys, I pull out the leg restraints and start to put one on her leg. “What?” “Don’t talk or I’ll stop” ”Yes, Ma’am”
I put the restraint around her leg and attach it to the rope and pull it tight and then do the same to the other leg. I stand back to admire my work and this hot woman laying there. She is breathing fast and her nipples are hard and I well imagine that her clit is also. I lean in to smell her scent and to look at her hot swollen clit.
We have talked about whips and floggers but haven’t tried anything until tonight. I take out my small whip and gently run it across her chest, the knots at then end of the strands twirl around her nipples and she gasps with pleasure. Slowly and gently I start to whip her tits, as I keep going she starts to moan and thrash around. The whipping gets harder and faster and her nipples are so red. I move down her body and strike her between her legs and she whimpers. I alternate between her pussy and her tits and enjoy watching her squirm. I stop and her body stays tense, I do love a blindfold. I go to the door and stand and watch what she will do.  As I watch I can see her about to speak and walk over to her and wait. Just as she starts to say something I pinch her nipple hard and remind her no talking unless I tell you. I go back to the door and watch for several minutes. She lays there butt ass naked and tied spread eagle on the bed completely in my control. It is a good feeling.
I walk back to the bed and pick up my flogger on the way; I put a condom on the handle and some lube on that. The end is a bulb and the handle is the size of my new cock. I push the bulb against her clit and she jumps as much as the ropes will allow. Slowly I rub it back and forth with just a little pressure and I watch as her clit gets bigger. I push the head into her pussy and she tries to push back but can only move a little. In and out I push the handle of the flogger and with a quick pull take it out. I take the condom off and start to whip her. She is moaning and crying out loud but still remembers not to talk. I love to watch the small red stripes appear on her stomach and her tits. What do you want I ask her? She replies fuck me please. Not yet I reply. I stand up and walk out of the room. I can hear her moaning and moving around on the bed but I want to tease her until she begs for it.
After a few minutes I go back in and stand and watch her. She is still moaning but softly and seems to be even wetter than before. I reach between her legs and open her outer lips and lightly touch her clit, she jumps and tries to close her legs. I lean down and suck her clit into my mouth and bite it gently. She tastes like strawberries and is so hot I can feel the heat on my face. I stop, stand up and walk out of the room again, but this time I take off my clothes as I watch her from the hall. She is moaning, crying and pulling at the ropes. It is such fun to watch. The nipple clamps are next and I bend over her and suck one nipple into my mouth and put on the clamp. Then the other one and pull a little on the chain to make sure they are good. This gets a scream and more thrashing around. “What do you want?” “Fuck Me!” “Not yet.” I kiss and lick and suck and bite her nipples and pull on the chain and listen to her scream. Then I get off the bed again and stand next to it and stroke her body with my hands. It is amazing how much this sets her off. She starts to say Please and stops herself.  You can talk I tell her. This is all she has needed, please fuck me I want you inside of me I will do anything. Anything I ask. Yes anything. “Tell me something you want to do for me.” “I’ll kiss you feet, I’ll clean you boots, I’ll lick you dry after a bath, anything please just fuck me hard.” And that is what I wanted to hear.
I climb between her legs and push my cock deep inside of her hot, tight pussy. She gasps and says it seems so much bigger.  I tell her this is your present for being so good tonight. As I slide in and out of her and pull on the nipple chain she starts screaming so loud I’m sure the bar down the street can hear her. “Fuck me harder” I am slamming my cock into her as hard and fast as I can. I can feel her getting tighter and the sounds and the smells are amazing. I push harder than before and she screams and then almost bucks me off of her. As she lays there twitching with an orgasm I pull the nipple clamps off and suck on them and she finally lies still under me. I pull the blind fold off and she smiles at me. Now let’s turn you over and see about that ass of yours.

Comments:
Did a routine check of some sites, and thought it interesting to find this story here. More interesting, though, was the link to my site. I've linked you in return. Let me know if that's a problem, and I'll get rid of the link.

I hope you're well. I'll be watching for the revenge. ;-)
 
Go on Sistah CUNT (Cunts Uniting in Nastiness Together)!

Fuck On!

c.p.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?