Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

Kate Part 1

I didn’t really want to go to this party, I would much rather sit at home and watch a movie and enjoy the peace and quite I so desperately need. But instead I find myself at a party with several friends and interestingly enough an ex of mine.

Having been single for way to long and feeling the serious need for sex my thoughts wander to what if she is also single and would want to get together after the party. The rumor mill has told me that she has been involved with a new woman for the last year but things had been rocky for a little while so maybe if the fates are smiling on me she is also alone and in need of some attention.

This woman is still hot as hell and makes my pulse quicken along with wet underwear and hard nipples. So any way this woman, lets call her Kate, is standing there dressed as fine as ever. Form fitting black skirt with a tight white shirt showing off her chest. My mind wanders back to all the fun we had for the short time we were together. But the sex was amazing; this girl could go all night and then still want more in the morning.

Happy I had worn my harness and her favorite dildo I go over to see how she has been since we last talked. Yes, mother of luck, she is single and has been for just a short while and admits that her last girlfriend couldn’t quite keep up with her in bed and would I please get her another glass of wine. As fast as I can go and get back she has her once again full glass and I notice she is eyeing my crotch. Should I say something or not? To hell with wondering, I lightly touch my erection while she is still looking and then I look at her and smile. “We’ve missed you this last year” I tell her. Kate looks at me with those sparkling brown eyes and leans forward, “I’ve missed you also, want to come to my place tonight.” You’ve just gotta love those forward femmes.

Of course I say yes and then spend the next hour trying to get her to leave. She is quite the flirt and always loved to be chased and I was happy to oblige her, knowing that the chase would have her hot and wet by the time we got to her house. Just thinking of how tight she is makes me shiver with anticipation. I chase her around the party and watch as she talks and touches damn near everyone there, she also knows how to get me worked up. But I have a surprise for her if the timing works out.

I finally see her leave the main room and head down the hall for the bathroom and I follow. Just as she is closing the door I push it open and then close and lock it behind me. The look on her face goes from pissed off to apprehensive and then she smiles at me and I can see her nipples get hard under her shirt. I pick her up put her on the sink and run my hands up her thighs, so smooth and soft. She just smiles at me and winks. Feeling much more confident I continue up her legs and rub my finger over her pussy and enjoy the sounds she starts to make. I push my finger inside of her panties and slowly run it up and down her lips. She leans forward and grabs my cock and starts to rub it through my pants. I tell her to take it out and continue to rub it. I love the feel of a woman unzipping my fly and releasing me. As soon as I feel her hand rubbing my cock I push my finger inside of her and am rewarded by a sharp gasp and the feel of her tight wet pussy. “Keep stroking me” I tell her and I start to move my finger slowly in and out of her. Jesus does she feel good. I push two fingers and then three inside of her and she is managing to keep up the same rhythm on me. She is moaning loudly by this time and starting to squirm on the counter top. I pull my fingers out of her, pull her panties off and scoot her to the end of the counter. Pulling her hand off of my cock I push it into her as deep as I can go, she gives me the satisfaction of an extra loud moan and starts to fuck me as fast as she can go. I love the way this woman can ride my dick, such a rush. As her breathing starts to quicken I gently rub my finger on her clit and watch as she explodes. Slowly I stop and then pull out of her now drenched pussy and I give her panties back. Leaning forward I kiss her and whisper “Can we leave now; I want to fuck you until you scream”. Turning to leave it’s my turn to smile and wink.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?