Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

Kate Part 2

After the session in the bathroom she was more than willing to make an early exit and after a quick drive we meet at her place. Oh the memories I have of fucking this woman for hours and the fun we had makes me want to do more of the same.

We walk up to the door together and she lets me in first, as soon as she closes the door I pull her towards me, grab her ass and kiss her. She wraps her arms around me, kisses me hard and grabs my ass. Her short dark hair leaves her neck exposed so I just have to bite it. Her skin is soft and smooth and smells faintly of perfume; I bite her ears and neck as hard as I dare. Moaning she pulls away from me grabs my hand and leads me to her couch and pushes me down onto it.

I just love forceful women and she is the best of them. Climbing on top of me we start to kiss and I can feel her pussy grind against my leg, I push her off of me and lay on top of her rubbing my leg against her hot pussy. Continuing to kiss her and bite her neck I start to take off her shirt so I can suck her nipples. Small dark brown with large aureoles and bigger than any other woman’s I have been with, her tits make me hard when I think about them.

Knowing she likes to have lots of attention paid to them I start by gently biting the skin at the top and work my way around the sides, first one and then the other. She is breathing fast and her nipples are hard and red as I take first one then the other in my mouth and bite them hard. Grinding my leg even harder between her leg she gives a little gasp and grabs my ass pulling me into her even more. Sitting up I move to the floor and take her panties off and pull her to the edge of the couch. I grab her legs and pull them over my shoulders and lean into her sweet smell.

Slowly I start to lick the inside of her thighs with intermittent bites. Moving ever inward but not touching her clit I lick, suck and bite every part of her. By the loud moans and the tight grip she has on my head with her thighs I know she is enjoying everything I am doing. Wetness is dripping down into her ass and onto my face as I continue to torment her, always closer but never quite touching her clit. She is so close to coming and I know that with just one little lick on her hard clit she will scream loud enough to wake the neighbors but I’m not ready for that. Maybe if I keep this up she will come anyway. The smell of her juices and the feel of them are making me crazy and I really want to be inside of her but I don’t want to stop what I am doing. Kate takes matters into her own hands, literally, as I can feel her hand sliding between my face and her pussy. She rubs her clit and comes all over my face so I stick my tongue inside of her as I lap up all that I can. She tastes like honey and sweat. Her legs slide off of my shoulders and I sit up and smile.

She sits for a moment and then gets up, takes off her skirt and walks into the bedroom knowing that I will follow. Her ass in the air, some condoms and a bottle of lube on the bed are all the invitation I need. I pull off my clothes put on a condom and grab the lube. I put a liberal amount on myself and then I put some on my fingers and with the other hand spread her ass checks and push my fingers into her ass. For just a moment she is tense and then with a deep breath she opens up for me, so I push my fingers in as far as I can go and slowly slide them around to make sure the lube is everywhere. I pull out my fingers and push my cock against her ass.

Looking down at a woman taking me into her ass is pretty fucking hot and watching her push against me is even hotter. We both start moving against each other and soon enough I am watching my dick slide in and out of her ass as fast as I can go. Grabbing her around the waist I start fucking her ass as deep and hard as I can until she tells me to stop. I stop and pull off the condom and turn her over and slide into her tight wet pussy. She is already moaning and bucking under me and tells me to fuck her harder. Happily I oblige and I am going as hard and fast as I can when I grab a nipple between my teeth and bite down. She screams and starts to play with her other nipple, pulling and pinching. All of a sudden she wraps her legs around me pulling me into her even deeper and comes with lots of gasping and moaning, but she still is holding me inside of her. As I lay on top of her I lick and suck her nipples gently until they are hard and swollen again and she is starting to come back to life.

I look at her as she lets go of me with her legs and she tells me, “lie down on you back”. She kneels over me and slowly lowers her hot little pussy onto my very hard dick. Up and down she slides as I get to look up at her and play with her tits. Finally she lowers herself all the way down and starts to rock back and forth; leaving her nipples alone I start to rub her clit very gently and slowly. The rocking gets faster so I rub her clit faster. I’ll be very surprised if she can come again but who cares we are both having fun. My cock is being ground into me by her rocking and her pussy is so wet it is dripping onto me and I can smell our sex in the air. She grabs my hand to make me stop rubbing her clit and stops fucking herself with me. Pulling herself off of me she turns her ass towards me and asks me to fuck her from behind.

I get behind her and slide my dripping wet cock into her pussy and start to fuck her. She is amazingly tight and keeps asking for it deeper and faster. My mind is set on a little torment first, so I go slow and keep pulling out and then pushing back in. The feel of going in and out of her pussy a little bit at a time is heaven and she seems to be enjoying it also. But not wanting to keep a lady waiting I start to go deeper with every thrust and soon I am going as deep as I can. Kate is going crazy, pushing against me with every thrust and grinding her ass against my crotch. It seems that one of us is going to come and soon with the intensity that we have going and it’s her. I pull out of her as she lies down and I lie on top of her and with my arms wrapped around her she asks “same time next week?”


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?