Sunday, December 23, 2007

 

it has been to long

All I can think about is fucking you and you fucking me. It feels like it has been so long since I have felt a woman under me or inside of me. Please kiss me on the lips and slide your tongue into my mouth so I can imagine that it will soon be your fingers inside of me. Let me run my hands under your shirt and feel your hard nipples against your bra waiting for me to run my tongue over them. Push me down and thrust you leg between mine pressing it against my pussy. Pull off your shirt so I can run my lips and tongue over your stomach and pull on your nipples with my teeth. Put your hands under my shirt and undo my bra. Run your hands over my nipples and pinch them hard. Lower your head down so I can bite your neck and ears. Put you hand between us and run your hand over my hard cock. Moan as I rub your pussy through your pants. Take off my shirt and pants pulling my cock free. Squirm as I take off your bra and pants. Watch as I suck your nipples. Stroke me. Lower yourself onto my cock and rock back and forth. Lean into me as I thrust into you. Rock harder as I rub your clit. Come for me. Move beside me and stroke my cock. Suck on my nipples, bite them. Lie back and open your legs for me. Arch into me as I put my tongue inside of you. You taste so good. Wrap your legs around my head as I lick you. Pull me into you. Call out my name as you orgasm. Remove my cock and stroke my clit. Feel how wet you have made me. Dip your head between my legs and push your fingers inside me. Lick me faster. I clench my muscles around your hand and I come for you. And you wonder why I always think about fucking you!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?